Lennox Announces 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty Program Included!
Lennox is offering a 10-year extended warranty for Elite and Merit series furnaces and air conditioning installed after March 1, 2009, included with the installation. This program will supplement the basic five-year limited parts and compressor warranty with an additional five years of limited warranty coverage. The additional five years provides a total of ten years of limited warranty coverage for qualifying parts.
This program requires product registration within 60 days of installation. Coverage includes parts on eligible units, but does not include labour. Extended labour warranties can be purchased from your Lennox dealer.
For more information go to: www.lennoxwarranty.com, www.lennox.com, or call Lennox at 1-800-953-6669.
- R410A Elite and Merit air conditioners and Elite and Merit gas furnaces installed on or after March 1, 2009.
- The homeowner is required to register their equipment at www.lennoxwarranty.com within 60 days of the date of installation or closing date in the case of a newly constructed home, except where prohibited by law.
- Equipment must be installed in a residential application, which is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, including duplexes and condominiums.
- Equipment must be part of a AHRI-matched system.
- Equipment must be installed according to the Lennox installation instructions by a licensed professional installer or equivalent.
- Proof of required maintenance may be required by the Warranty Department in order to process warranty claims.
- All other terms and conditions set forth in the basic Lennox Limited Warranty remain the same.