LSM Lee’s Sheet Metal Residential Services COVID19
To our valued customers:
The COVID-19 pandemic presents an unprecedented challenge to all Canadians.
At LSM the safety and wellness of our customers and employees have always been our highest priority, but never more so than now.
To address the concerns of our employees and customers we have established new policies by following Health Canada and Alberta Health Services recommendations.
Our policies and procedures to keep you and your family safe:
- Field technicians have adopted a ” No Handshake” policy.
- Field technicians are equipped with hand sanitizers and personal protective equipment, masks/gloves.
- All Employees are being encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
- Maintaining the recommended social distance with all customers in their homes.
- Engaged employees in COVID-19 education to ensure employee and customer safety.
- Adopted policies regarding travel outside of Canada by employees to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Monitoring our employees for symptoms daily.
- Established contingency for employees that show or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
We ask that our customers follow the recommendations of self-quarantine established by Health Canada if they have travelled from outside of Alberta, or Canada. Please inform our staff of any travel and if they are in a quarantine situation.
We have been a proud member of this community for over 50 years and we want to reassure all our customers that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health of our community.
We will continue to provide our loyal customers with the necessary services required to maintain a safe reliable heating & cooling system, along with healthy indoor environment.