Commercial Journeyman Plumber or 4th Year Apprentice
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and safety minded
- New construction experience on mulito-story commercial buildings
- Good understanding of plumbing, gas codes, hydronic heating systems and reading blue prints.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Must possess a clean valid Alberta Driver’s License –
You will be provided:
- Competitive wages to experience
- Company vehicle
- Health and Dental package
- Life and Disability package.
Note: Only applications selected for an interview will be contacted in strict confidence.
Back to Careers